YOUR CHARACTER: CHRIS THE BABY BIRD
My name is Chris is an autobiographical children's story based upon the life of Chris Mason.
Chris is a Macaw bird with Tourette Syndrome. After being getting lost in the zoo, he meets other animals with other special Super Powers. Working together against both the zoo's dangerous animals and settings, Chris and friends learn that what some consider disabilities, can actually be gifts used to help others while loving oneself.
Hello. My Name is Chris & I Have... By Chris Mason
Includes 15 minutes of live texting or Live-Read with the storyteller. For multiple intervals, update the quantity at purchase.
FOR TEXT STORY:
Three ways to start:
a. Text 912-268-1890,
b. Use website messenger
c. Connect via WhatsApp after purchase to begin the story.
1. Live Author will respond with story, setting, and details
2. You are the main character of the story.
3. Begin to read, interact, and enjoy!
To connect with a live-read author, follow instructions on the email confirmation page after purchase.
1. Connect with storyteller via video chat
2. Enjoy a dramatic reading or interactive roleplay.
3. Enjoy human connection and great reading together!