YOUR ROLE: CHRIS STILES
In a city obsessed with selfies, paparazzi, and self-promotion, tabloid photographer Chris Stiles is known for taking LA’s most famous and shocking photos. On his daughter’s 8th birthday party, Chris and the other adults are shocked to discover that the children are not showing up in any of the pictures and the children cannot see the adults in the same photos. Before he can understand what is happening he learns that the same phenomenon is occurring with others in the entertainment industry throughout the city. What follows next is frightening paranormal journey that will bring the self-obsessed Chris and the industry to its knees when it discovers what it truly has become.
Kids See Ghosts
Includes 15 minutes of live texting or Live-Read with the storyteller. For multiple intervals, update the quantity at purchase.
FOR TEXT STORY:
Three ways to start:
a. Text 912-268-1890,
b. Use website messenger
c. Connect via WhatsApp after purchase to begin the story.
1. Live Author will respond with story, setting, and details
2. You are the main character of the story.
3. Begin to read, interact, and enjoy!
To connect with a live-read author, follow instructions on the email confirmation page after purchase.
1. Connect with storyteller via video chat
2. Enjoy a dramatic reading or interactive roleplay.
3. Enjoy human connection and great reading together!