YOUR CHARACTER: Blake & Callie
When Blake Parker a suicidal young man is admitted to psychiatric care, he meets Callie Vassos, a young woman battling bulimia and anxiety. What begins as a run-of-the-mill group therapy session leads to an unlikely attraction. Yet as the two troubled souls bond over their youthful defiance to rules, they begin to discover how childhood trauma has led them both to their current condition. As the two grow closer, decisions must be made about how much of their past lives should be confronted. But the question remains, can their love stand not only the test of time but also the test of recovery.
Life Without Instructions
Includes 15 minutes of live texting or Live-Read with the storyteller. For multiple intervals, update the quantity at purchase.
FOR TEXT STORY:
Three ways to start:
a. Text 912-268-1890,
b. Use website messenger
c. Connect via WhatsApp after purchase to begin the story.
1. Live Author will respond with story, setting, and details
2. You are the main character of the story.
3. Begin to read, interact, and enjoy!
To connect with a live-read author, follow instructions on the email confirmation page after purchase.
1. Connect with storyteller via video chat
2. Enjoy a dramatic reading or interactive roleplay.
3. Enjoy human connection and great reading together!