YOUR ROLE: BECKY
Becky has a perfect life. She is an honor student, has a great relationship with her family, and is on track to attend an Ivy League school after she graduates High School. All of this changes when she meets and begins to date Michael, a black drama student from a performing arts school in her city. When her relationship becomes public she becomes the target of racist bullying from her classmates. When her parents suggest she end the relationship, the stress of their love begins to affect her grades and threatens her college scholarship. She is forced to make a choice, leave Michael and attempt to put her life back together or continue the relationship believing that true love is both colorblind worth the cost.
The Color of Teen Love
Includes 15 minutes of live texting or Live-Read with the storyteller. For multiple intervals, update the quantity at purchase.
FOR TEXT STORY:
Three ways to start:
a. Text 912-268-1890,
b. Use website messenger
c. Connect via WhatsApp after purchase to begin the story.
1. Live Author will respond with story, setting, and details
2. You are the main character of the story.
3. Begin to read, interact, and enjoy!
To connect with a live-read author, follow instructions on the email confirmation page after purchase.
1. Connect with storyteller via video chat
2. Enjoy a dramatic reading or interactive roleplay.
3. Enjoy human connection and great reading together!