YOUR ROLE: Johnny
Uncle Mac's Life Tips is the first of its kind, live-interactive novel for Teens and Young Adults traversing the challenging path of adolescence. Uncle Mac puts you in the role of Johnny, a young teen who is tempted seemingly every moment to make small yet life-altering decisions such as staying up late before school, hanging out with local ragamuffins, scoundrels, and hooligans, and even worse - take part in bullying. As each setting plays out, your choice and answers will determine whether you grow up to be a productive citizen or worse, dead or in jail.
Uncle Mac's Life Tips
How To Begin After Purchase
Includes 15 minutes of live texting or Live-Read with the storyteller. For multiple intervals, update the quantity at purchase.
FOR TEXT STORY:
Three ways to start:
a. Text 912-268-1890,
b. Use website messenger
c. Connect via WhatsApp after purchase to begin the story.
1. Live Author will respond with story, setting, and details
2. You are the main character of the story.
3. Begin to read, interact, and enjoy!
To connect with a live-read author, follow instructions on the email confirmation page after purchase.
1. Connect with storyteller via video chat
2. Enjoy a dramatic reading or interactive roleplay.
3. Enjoy human connection and great reading together!